Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPRVUNL:
- 1.2 Details About UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
UPRVUNL newly released a notification for Assistant Engineer Exam and conducting UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017. UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UPRVUNL release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam details in the below article. The UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. is the company handling thermal power stations in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. UPRVUNL has wholly owned state thermal power utility with the present generating capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. On 14 January 2000, in accordance with U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL.
Details About UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd|
|Also Known As||UPRVUNL|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Selection will be based on the Online computer-based test (CBT) and interview
Age Limit For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer:
- BE/B. TECH Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Production Engineering.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card.
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited which is “www.uprvunl.org”.
- On the home page press enter on “Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017” link.
- Fill the essential info such as roll number, date of birth and registration number.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take print out of Assistant Engineer Admit Card and keep it safe till the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.