Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPRVUNL:
- 1.2 Details About UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- 1.6 UPJVNL Exam Scheme:
- 1.7 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 Steps To Download UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card:
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Admit Card:
UPRVUNL newly released a notification for Junior Engineer Post and conducting UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017. UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UPRVUNL release admits cards before the exam. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam details in the below article. The UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. is the company handling thermal power stations in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. UPRVUNL has wholly owned state thermal power utility with the present generating capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. On 14 January 2000, in accordance with U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL.
Details About UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Also Known As||UPRVUNL|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- Candidates selection process shall be made through a competitive recruitment exam. Competitive exam will be held in Online mode called Computer Based Test (CBT). CBT qualified applicants will be called for Document Verification.
Age Limit For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam:
- 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical /Mechanical /Telecommunication /Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Industrial/ Industrial & Production Engineering from a University or Institute.
UPJVNL Exam Scheme:
- Exam test will be in Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- Exam test paper shall be of objective types MCQ based questions.
- There will be 200 questions, that will carry of 200 marks.
- Question paper shall be made on minimum qualification level for relevant post & from
- General Knowledge/ Awareness/ Reasoning and General Hindi.
- Each right answer carries out 1 mark at while each wrong answer shall deduct 0.25 marks.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPRVUNL Junior Engineer exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Admit Card.
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited which is “www.uprvunl.org”.
- On the home, page press enters on “Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017” link.
- Fill the essential info such as roll number, date of birth and registration number.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take print out of Assistant Engineer Admit Card and keep it safe till the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of UPRVUNL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.