Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPSC:
- 1.2 Details About UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card:
UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card:
UPSC newly released a notification for Engineering Service Exam and conducting UPSC Engineering Service Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPSC Engineering Service Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017. UPSC Engineering Service Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPSC Engineering Service Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UPSC release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPSC Engineering Service Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPSC Engineering Service Exam details in the below article. The UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
UPSC Engineering Service: The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Details About UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Service|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
Applicants those who applied for UPSC ESE 2017 will be selected through Group A & B services of various engineering posts based on their scored marks & performance in the following selection
process such as.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview / or Group Discussion
Age Limit For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- Passed/Appearing Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPSC Engineering Service exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card.
- Candidate must visit the official site of the organization @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Examinations link and then go to the link:
- Engineering Services examination
- Click on the link “e – admit card “ and fill your roll number and date of birth
- After few seconds the admit card will be displayed
- Now download the admit card
- Take a print out of the admit card
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.