Recruitment Notification Highlights
UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card:
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2017. The official website of UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) i.e. upsc.gov.in. is activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download UPSC IAS Prelims, Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
UPSC stands for UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. UPSC invites online application for the Young and talented Applicants to full fill the posts. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their UPSC IAS Prelims Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.upsc.gov.in.
Welcome to the page of UPSC here the Contenders may get the full details about the UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2017.
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. All the students of every category are allowed to appear in exams for three terms only. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%. The Commission consists of a chairman and ten members. The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969. The Chairman and other members of the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) are appointed by the President of India. At least half of the members of the Commission are Civil Servants (working or retired) with minimum ten years of experience either in Central or State service.
Here You Can Find: UPSC IES Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF – UPSC ESE Exam Pattern
Details About UPSC IAS Prelims 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC IAS Prelims|
|Job Location||All India|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Is as per UPSC New Vacancy Recruitment Rules.
Candidates must have been passed Bachelor degree passed/Appearing in any stream at any Recognized university in India.
The selection of the UPSC IAS is based on the following tests
- Writtern Test.
UPSC IAS Exam Pattern:
|Qualifying Paper||Paper-I||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper-II||English (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Papers to be counted for merit||Paper-I||Essay||250|
|Papers II||General Studies I||250|
|Papers III||General Studies II||250|
|Papers IV||General Studies III||250|
|Papers V||General Studies IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Any two optional subjects (each having 2 papers) to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Total Marks for Written Examination||1750|
IAS Exam 2016 will consist of Paper A and Paper B of Indian Language and English. Papers to be counted for merit are:
- Paper-I: Essay
- Paper-II: General Studies-I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
- Paper-III: General Studies-II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
- Paper-IV: General Studies -III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security
- and Disaster Management)
- Paper-V: General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
- Paper-VI: Optional Subject – Paper 1
- Paper-VII: Optional Subject -Paper 2
Here You Can Find: UPSC Combined Defence Services Syllabus 2017 PDF – Test Pattern
Procedure to download UPSC IAS Prelims Admit card 2017:
- The candidate will have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission: www.upsc.gov.in.
- The candidates are requested to keep their Roll Number or the Registration Number generated during their form submission.
- The candidates will be able to view the link for the downloading the admit card on the home page of the Commission.
- Once the candidates will click on the link, they will be able to view a page named E- Admit card. The candidates will then have to select any one option- Registration is or the Roll number to download the admit card.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, the candidate will have to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth and then submit in order to download the Admit card.
- The Admit Card is mandatory for entering the examination hall. So, the Candidates are requested to keep the Admit Card with them in the examination venue.
- Candidates are requested to read all the instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates are requested to check all the detail (spelling of names, date of birth and other general information) in the admit card.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2017.