Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPSSSC:
- 1.2 Details About UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
- 1.3 Exam Pattern For UPSSSC Cane Supervisor:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For UPSSSC Cane Supervisor:
- 1.5 Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Exam:
- 1.6 Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
- 1.7 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 Steps To Download UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card:
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card:
UPSSSC newly released a notification for Cane Supervisor Exam post and conducting UPSSSC Cane Supervisor exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2017 may download their UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2017. UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Examination should download admit card.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPSSSC Cane Supervisor exam details in the below article. The UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
UPSSSC Can Supervisor: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chairperson, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chairperson. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chairperson.
Details About UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSSSC|
|Examination Name||UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam 2017|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Exam Pattern For UPSSSC Cane Supervisor:
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Cane Supervisor will consist of 5 sections. Which are Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science & Maths, Hindi. An exam would be conducted for total 400 marks and time duration is 3 1/2 Hours. Each topic in the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|SL. NO||Type of the Exam||Name of the Topics||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Exam||Reasoning||25||50||2 1/2 hrs|
|3.||General Science & Maths||75||150|
|Total||175||400||3 1/2 hrs|
Selection Procedure For UPSSSC Cane Supervisor:
Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the UP Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science or equivalent from any recognized Institution or University.
- Applicants should NIELIT CCC Exam Passed.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Cane Supervisor Examination should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UP Cane Supervisor Admit Card.
- You should log on Official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Then click on “UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card”.
- Enter the details like Roll No. & Date of Birth.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then admit card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it & take the print out of admitting card.
- You must carry it at the exam center.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.