Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPSSSC:
- 1.2 Details About UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Admit Card:
UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Admit Card:
UPSSSC has revealed a notification for the post of Combined Medical Exam II at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the UPSSSC, so the contestant those who are interested in the UPSSSC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Admit Card 2017. The UPSSSC has announced that the UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam details in the below article. The UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chairperson, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chairperson. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chairperson.
Details About UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSSSC|
|Name of the Post||Combined Medical Exam II|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Age Limit For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam:
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission but on selection, he will be appointed only after he has completed the internship.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- Navigate to the home page and hence find download UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II admit card button
- Choose the region using checkbox
- Now enter the registration number and DOB and other details
- Verify the information and click submit button
- Your UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II admit card 2017 will appear on screen
- Download and take a print out
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of UPSSSC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding UPSSSC Combined Medical Exam II Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates