Recruitment Notification Highlights
UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card:
Candidates who have applied for the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO examination they are in search of UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card 2017. Don’t waste time you are in the right place to know the information about UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card. Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA) will issue the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Exam Hall Ticket on its official website, i.e. www.uplegassembly.nic.in. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card. Now you can download your Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Admit Card 2017 by following the above link. Hall ticket contains the information related to the applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card 2017. UPLA stands for Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly. UPLA invites online application to hire the talented, skilled and capable aspirants on different posts as per the vacancy released by the commission. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.uplegassembly.nic.in.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card 2017.
About UP Vidhan Sabha:
UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card: The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha is the lower house of the bicameral legislature of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It has a total of 404 members including one Anglo-Indian member who is nominated by the Governor. Till 1967, it had a strength of 431 members including one nominated Anglo-Indian member. According to the recommendation of the Delimitation Commission, which is appointed after every Census, it was revised to 426. After the reorganization of the State on 9 November 2000, the strength of the Legislative Assembly has become 404 including one nominated member to represent the Anglo-Indian community. The Term of the Vidhan Sabha is five years unless dissolved earlier. The election for it is held on the principle of “one adult one vote”. The Legislative Assembly for the United Provinces was constituted for the first time on 1 April 1937 in accordance with the Government of India Act, 1935. The strength of the Assembly as stipulated under the Act of 1935 was 228 and its term was five years. Purushottam Das Tandon and Abdul Hakim were elected the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker respectively on 31 July 1937.
Here You Can Find:
Details About UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA)|
|Examination Name||UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Exam 2017|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
- For Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) the age is 40 years
- For Assistant Review Officer ( Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) the age is 50 years
- Age Relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules and Regulation.
- For Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) the candidates must pass Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- For Assistant Review Officer ( Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) the candidates must pass Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India with O Level Certificate from DOEACC, Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent. 25 WPM Hindi Computer Typing Speed.
Candidates will be selected in UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO exam based on their performance in written examination held by UP on given dates. Furthermore, candidates who will pass the written test will be called for personal interview and document verification.
- Written Examination (Re-Examination)
- Personal Interview
Here You Can Find: UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 Download
Procedure to download UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit card 2017:
- Firstly you must go to the official website that is www.uplegassembly.nic.in.
- At the home page, you have to hit the “Notice Regarding Re-examination Date and Other Information” link available under Important Notice section on the right side of the page.
- Now the new page will be displayed with other essential information related to the post.
- You must read all the details as mentioned in it.
- After this, you should move your cursor to the right side of the page.
- Now, enter your user Id and password and press the “login” button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and you may check or Download it.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the UP Vidhan Sabha Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com and bookmark (Ctrl+D) for regular updates about the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO Admit Card 2017.