Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for WBPDCL Recruitment
- 1.3 WBPDCL Vacancy Details
- 1.4 WBPDCL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 WBPDCL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 WBPDCL Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 WBPDCL Positions Salary
- 1.8 WBPDCL Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Interview Venue
- 1.11 Important Links
WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
WBPDCL Recruitment: Good news for all experienced applicants recently, WBPDCL has issued a notification for 23 Mine Manager, Officer, And Other Vacancies. Willing aspirants for WBPDCL Mine Manager, Officer Posts 2017 are advised to read the official notification for keen information on eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process e.t.c. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in-interview on 25-05-2017 at 10.30 A.M. Interested job seekers can also check WBPDCL recruitment syllabus by following our web page.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited application forms and notification are available on its official website www. wbpdcl.co.in. Eligible Aspirants for WBPDCL Positions need to bring all relevant documents and certificates along with 02 copies of latest passport size photograph at the time of walk-in. According to official notification, applicants need to attach following certificates along with filled application form.
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate/mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
- A copy of caste/community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal).
- Hard Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificates, as applicable.
- A copy of Pension Pay Order (P.P.O) / copy of the full and final settlement.
Candidates who are attending for WBPDCL Mine Manager, Officer, And another Posts walk-in, should have educational qualifications as per rules. Attended applicants will be selected based on their performance in the interview conducted by the WBPDCL recruitment committee. The WBPDCL Interview Result 2017 will be declared after completion of the interview process. The WBPDCL salary for selected applicants will be paid as per rules. Scroll down this page to get more details about WBPDCL Recruitment.
Details About WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Post Name(s)||Mine Manager, Officer And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Date of interview||25-05-2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for WBPDCL Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 09-05-2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25-05-2017
WBPDCL Vacancy Details
Candidates those who are ready to join in WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 can follow below information to apply for the WBPDCL Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Mine Manager||02 Posts|
|2||Assistant Mine Manager||03 Posts|
|3||Safety Officer||04 Posts|
|4||Blasting Officer||03 Posts|
|5||Survey Officer||02 Posts|
|7||Welfare Officer||05 Posts|
WBPDCL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates must complete the education qualification as per rules of the organization.
Mine Manager: B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with 1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate. And have Minimum Experience of 5 years as Mine Manager out of which 3 years in open cast coal mine.
Assistant Mine Manager: B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with at least 2nd Class Mine Manager’s Certificate. and have Experience of 4 years as Assistant Manager out of which 2 years in open cast coal mine.
Blasting Officer: Diploma in Mining Engineering from any institute recognized by the AICTE with at least 2nd Class Mine Manager’s Certificate. And have Minimum Experience of 3 years in open cast coal mine as Blasting Officer.
Safety Officer: B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with 1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate. And must have Minimum Experience of 4 years as Assistant Manager / Safety Officer out of which 2 years in open cast mine.
Surveyor: Diploma in Survey from any institute recognized by the AICTE with DGMS Certified Survey Certificate with 5 years of experience out of which 3 years in open cast mine as Survey.
Welfare Officer: Graduate with Degree / Diploma in Social Science / Social Welfare (DSW). Applicants should have Minimum Experience of 5 years in which 3 years Experience in coal mining as Mine Welfare / Personnel Officer.
Survey Officer: Diploma in Survey from any institute recognized by the AICTE with DGMS Certified Survey Certificate. Advanced Survey Certificate holders shall be preferred. And also have Minimum Experience of 10 years out of which 3 years in open cast mine as Survey Officer. (OR) 8 years out of which 3 years in open cast mine as Survey Officer.
WBPDCL Vacancies Age Limit
Candidates for the WBPDCL Posts have to obey the age criteria as per the official notification.
Maximum age limit: 62 years as on 01.05.2017.
The Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the WBPDCL.
WBPDCL Jobs Application fee
There no application fee.
WBPDCL Positions Salary
The selected candidates in the selection process the WBPDCL offers the best pay band along with the other allowances.
- Mine Manager: Rs. 60,000/-
- Assistant Mine Manager, and Safety Officer: Rs. 50,000/-
- Blasting Officer: Rs. 36,000/-
- Survey Officer: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- Surveyor: Rs. 32,000/-
- Welfare Officer: Rs.36,000/-
WBPDCL Selection Procedure
Contenders will be selected for this job openings will be based on following tests
How To Apply For WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
- Applicants who are eligible must visit the official website www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- Find WBPDCL Openings official notification.
- Then read the notification, if eligible download the supporting application form
- Now, Fill the form with all the required information.
- Attach self-attested copies of all supporting documents
- With all these documents candidates can attend the interview.
- Applicants can attend the interview at below given address on 25-05-2017.
Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan,
Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III,
Applicants can check official website www.wbpdcl.co.in to get more information. Bookmark this page www. recruitmentsyllabu.com by pressing Ctrl+D to get all updates regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2017.