Recruitment Notification Highlights
CBSE 10th Results 2017:
We have a good news here The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will reveal the Class 10 examination result in may 2017 from the official website of CBSE that is www.cbseresults.nic. In 2017 total 14, 99, 122 students were registered for the examination in which 8, 92, 685 students were boys and 6,06,437 girls. All the students who are present their examination are looking for their CBSE 10th Result 2017 know their position.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted the 10th exam in the month of march. Huge numbers of candidates will be appeared in these examinations to get higher marks than others and to get promote another level. The 10th Class students are preparing for the exam to get maximum marks so that the percentage will give them better opportunities in future. Candidates are in little bit tense about their results. All the best for CBSE Class X Result 2017. Keep checking our website for regular updates on CBSE 10th result 2017.
About CBSE Board Results 2017:
The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. However, the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main).
|CBSE Result 2017|
|Date of Birth|
The grades are provided as below:
CBSE 10th class grades are provided in the below section.
- A1 – for 91 to 100 marks ( grade point is 10)
- A2 – for 81 to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
- B1 – for 71 to 80 marks ( grade point is 8 )
- B2 – for 61 to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
- C1 – for 51 to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
- C2 – for 41 to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
- D – for 33 to 40 marks ( grade point is 4)
- E1 – for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
- E2 – for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade point)
Details of 10th class CBSE Exam 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Central Board of secondary education CBSE|
|Name Of The Examination||CBSE 10th Class Board Examinations|
|Category||CBSE 10th Board Examination Result 2017|
|Dates Of The Examination||In the Month Of March|
|Results Date||Expected to be in the month of May|
CBSE 10th Result Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years:
The following table announces the statistics regarding CBSE board 10th result, which will be related to the students who will be waiting for CBSE 10th result 2017.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys||Girls||No. of Students|
|2017||99.06 (Expected)||99.47 (Expected)||97.71 (Expected)||10,22,453 (Expected)|
Above table shows that the overall pass percentage.
- In the year 2012 6, 99,235 students were registered for the examination in which 97.9% were boys and 97.9 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.5.
- In the year 2013 6, 99,235 students were registered for the examination in which 97.16% were boys and 97.50 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.86.
- In the year 2014 7, 41,863 students were registered for the examination in which 97.98% were boys and 98.48 % were girls overall pass percentage is 98.19.
- In the year 2015, 7,91,294 students were registered for the examination in which 98.64% were boys and 98.76 % were girls overall pass percentage is 97.5.
- In the year 2016, 9,40,228 students were registered for the examination in which 98.74% were boys and 98.60% were girls overall pass percentage is 98.87.
- In the year 2017, 10,22,453 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 99.47% (Expected) were boys and 97.71% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 99.06 (Expected).
It is clear according to this table every year the overall Result Percentage in increasing rapidly.
Procedure to check CBSE 10th Board Results 2017:
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to get your Central Board of secondary education CBSE as soon as the Result released in the CBSE Official Website:
- Fiirst of all, visit the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
- Now look for the results link.
- Then click on the link named as Class X 2017 Results.
- Now Enter your Date of Birth and Roll Number.
- Then click submit.
- Here your results are, click ‘Save’ to Download and ‘Print’ to get Printout.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates on CBSE 10th result 2017.