Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About SBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 SBI Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for SBI Recruitment
- 1.4 SBI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 SBI Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 SBI Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 SBI Jobs Salary
- 1.8 SBI Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
SBI Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are waiting for SBI Recruitment Notification 2017. SBI invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for 255 Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date i.e.,10-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be as per rules follow below article to get detailed information about these jobs.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About SBI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name(s)||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||255 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
You Can Also Check
SBI Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining SBI Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|4||Manager (Business Process)||01|
|5||Manager (Business Development)||01|
|6||Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|7||Central Research Team||04|
|9||Customer Relationship Executives||65|
|11||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-04-2017.
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 13-04-2017
SBI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
The applicant with FRM/ PRM is preferred. Applicants must haveProficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential. Refer the official Notification for complete details regarding the Educational Qualifications.
SBI Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- For Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 25 to 40 years
- For Acquisition Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
- For Customer Relationship Executives: 20 to 35 years
- For Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
SBI Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
SBI Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions. Candidates refer the notification.
SBI Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Qualification, Experience, and Interview. Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants have to log in to the official login page
- Now, Download the Notification available in the recruitment section
- Later, click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the academic qualification, other details.
- Later, Upload scanned copies of all important documents.
- Pay the application fee for the post which you want to apply.
- Finally, Click on submit button to complete the online registration.
- Save the copy of the application form for further reference.
- All the very best for your exam.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.