APPSC Group I Services Syllabus 2017 is available here. Candidates who have applied for APPSC Group I Services post should check complete Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern on this page at free of cost. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
APPSC Group I Services Syllabus 2017:
The candidate who is going to clear the examination can check APPSC Group I Services Syllabus 2017. Aspirants will get complete information regarding APPSC Group I Services Exam Syllabus as well as Test Pattern. Check the complete APPSC Group I Services Syllabus along with the Test Pattern from the below Sections. On this page, we are also providing the Previous Year Question Papers to make your Preparation more perfect.
In this section, we have contributed all the details regarding APPSC Group I Services Test Pattern 2017. The aspirants can check this page for APPSC Group I Services Test Pattern. This sector gives you clear idea about how to prepare for the exam. By checking this Syllabus and Test Pattern, you can know the types of questions will be there in exam.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission company profile:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission formed in 1953. which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission? Later in 1956, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra
Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
You can also see: APPSC Group 2 Previous papers
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Prelims:
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group I post will consist of questions from 1 sections, which are General Studies and Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for 150 marks and time duration 2 Hours 30 Minutes. Each topic in the Group I Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Q’s||150 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Mains:
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group I post will consist of questions from 7 sections, which are Compulsory Paper (General English), Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV, Paper V and Interview. An exam would be conducted for 825 marks. Each topic in the Group I Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||825 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Mains English Syllabus:
- Verb tenses.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus:
- General Science.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-I:
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-II:
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-III:
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-IV:
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-V:
- General Essay.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.