AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, Test Pattern details are available here to download. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the AP Animal Husbandry Dept. Moreover, AP Animal Husbandry Dept is welcoming the applications for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the aspirants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who are searching for the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 here is the right place to get the complete and clear details for AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam. The Applicants of AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam has to start their examination preparation as soon as possible. Because there will be a high competition for these type of AP Animal Husbandry Dept Exam. To participate in the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam, you need a proper preparation plan.
Here you can get the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus and Test Pattern. Applicants can also get the Previous year Question Papers on this Page.Check the Complete AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, Test Pattern and also Previous Papers from the below Sections.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers in our website Animal Husbandry Department Veterinary Assistant Previous Papers. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Animal Husbandry Department Company Profile:
Animal husbandry is the management and care of farm animals by humans, in which genetic qualities and behavior, considered to be advantageous to humans, are further developed. The term can refer to the practice of selectively breeding and raising livestock to promote desirable traits in
animals for utility, sport, pleasure, or research. Animal husbandry has been practiced for thousands of years since the first domestication of animals. Selective breeding for desired traits was first established as a scientific practice by Robert Bakewell during the British Agricultural
Revolution in the 18th century. One of his most important breeding programs was with sheep. Using native stock, he was able to quickly select for large, yet fine-boned sheep, with long, lustrous wool. The Lincoln Longwool was improved by Bakewell and in turn, the Lincoln was used to develop the subsequent breed, named the New (or Dishley) Leicester. It was hornless and had a square, meaty body with straight top lines. These sheep were exported widely and have contributed to numerous modern breeds.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern:
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are General Studies and General Abilities, Veterinary Science(Degree Level). An exam would be conducted for 500 marks. Each topic in the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|PART A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of questions||Time duration||marks allotted|
|Paper-I: General Studies & General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|Paper-II: Veterinary Science (Degree Level)||150||150 minutes||150|
|PART: B: Interview||50|
AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General knowledge:
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Veterinary Science:
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.