Recruitment Notification Highlights
APPSC has officially released the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Notification for filling up of Young talented people for the Assistant Hydrogeologist post. APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017 is given here along with the exam pattern. You also check the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in for any updates like exam dates, timing, exam centers etc.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:
Job Hunters who are eligible those aspirants have to apply APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Online Application 2017 opening as soon at the above-mentioned web page. The Scale of pay as per 2008 notification is Rs.10285 – 24200/- but from this year onwards pay scale will be increasing compulsorily. As per Previous schedules minimum age should not below 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 39 years. We updated the Syllabus here so download the pdf file for your preparation.
Dear readers, the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist PDF Download:
Here we have updated APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Previous Papers check in APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Previous Papers should help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
APPSC Company Profile:
On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Test Pattern:
|1.||Paper 1||Objective||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper 2||Geology(P.G. Standard)(Including Hydrogeology)||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Basic data analysis.
- General Knowledge.
APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GEOLOGY(INCLUDING HYDROGEOLOGY)
- Interior and origin of the earth.
- Principles of mineralogy.
- Orthoscopic and Colonoscopic examination of minerals.
- Crystals and their symmetry. Principles of
- Principles of isomorphism.
- Solid solution.
- Exsolution and polymorphism in minerals.
- Minoralogical phase rules.
- properties of different mineral groups.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Stress and strain.
- Primary and secondary structures.
- Continental Drift.
- Seal floor spreading.
- Tectonics, Isostasy.
- Geology of Andhra Pradesh.
- Processes of metamorphism.
- Textures and zones.
- Grades and facies of faces of metamorphism.
- Characteristic mineral assemblages.
- Ore genesis.
- Ore deposition.
- Different types of deposits.
- Industrial minerals.
- Tectonic control of mineralization.
- Principles of geological.
- Geophysical and geochemical exploration for minerals.
- Important mineral deposits of India.
- Tectonism and magmatism.
- The mineral wealth of Andhra Pradesh.
- Principles of engineering geology.
- Engineering properties of rocks.
Direct Link to Download APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus Pdf: