- 1 CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2022:
- 2 CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Papers Pdf Download:
- 3 CUG Company Profile:
- 4 CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Test Pattern:
- 5 Gujarat Central University – Electrical Syllabus:
- 6 The Central University of Gujarat Syllabus – Gujarati Language:
- 7 Civil Syllabus for Gujarat Central University:
- 8 Central University Of Gujarat – General Hindi Syllabus:
- 9 The Central University of Gujarati – Medical Syllabus:
- 10 GUG – English Language Syllabus:
- 11 CUG – Reasoning Syllabus:
- 12 CUG – Mathematics Syllabus:
- 13 The Central University of Gujarat – Computer Knowledge Syllabus:
- 14 CUG – General Knowledge Syllabus:
Gujarat Central University is recruiting the eligible and talented candidates for LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can check the CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus and Test Pattern in the below section. Applicants who are in search of the Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity.
CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2022:
Central University of Gujarat LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 is available here at free of cost. Applicants who have applied for Gujarat Central University LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be in search of CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus and Test Pattern. In this page, we are providing the Latest CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Syllabus, Test Pattern and Previous Year Question Papers.
The CUG Syllabus, Test pattern available here for download. This Syllabus will give you the basic knowledge about the Exam. If you get the clear idea about Syllabus and Test Pattern then you can plan the preparation. The preparation plan is necessary to get a good score in the Examination. So, here we provide the Central University of Gujarat Syllabus Topics and Test Pattern for your preparation.
CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
CUG Company Profile:
The Central University of Gujarat in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India was established by an Act of Parliament, Central Universities Act, 2009 by Government of India. The Central Universities Bill 2009 aims at creating one new central university each in Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal
Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. It also seeks to convert Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya in Chhattisgarh, Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya in Sagar (Madhya Pradesh) and Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand into Central universities. Central universities or union universities in India are established by an Act of Parliament and are under the purview of the Department of Higher Education in the Union Human Resource Development Ministry. In general, universities in India are recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), which draws its power from the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Central universities, in addition, are covered by the Central Universities Act, 2009, which regulates their purpose, powers governance etc., and established 12 new universities. The list of central universities published by the UGC includes 47 central universities as of 6 September 2016.
CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Test Pattern:
CUG LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant post will consist of questions from 12 sections, which are Gujarati Language, Hindi Language, General English, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, Medical, Civil, Electrical, Finance. Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S.NO||Examination||Test Type||Subject Name|
|1.||Written Test||Objective type||Gujarati Language|
Gujarat Central University – Electrical Syllabus:
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
The Central University of Gujarat Syllabus – Gujarati Language:
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
Civil Syllabus for Gujarat Central University:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
Central University Of Gujarat – General Hindi Syllabus:
- Parts of Speech.
- Usage of Words.
- Indirect and Direct Speech.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Cloze test.
- Precise Writing.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
The Central University of Gujarati – Medical Syllabus:
- Skin & VD.
- Community Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Opthalmology. etc.
GUG – English Language Syllabus:
- Error Correction.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
CUG – Reasoning Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
CUG – Mathematics Syllabus:
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
The Central University of Gujarat – Computer Knowledge Syllabus:
- Introduction to Windows.
- Files and Folders.
- Zip & Unzip files.
- Internet Browser.
- Instant Messengers.
- Word Processing.
- Page Layout.
- Presentation Software etc.
CUG – General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.