Recruitment Notification Highlights
Candidates who want to utilize this opportunity must check Gujarat Panchayat syllabus here. Syllabus and the test pattern is most important part in the written test. Without knowing those we don’t get any qualified marks. So applicants are advised to start preparation as early as possible with GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus. Most of the job seekers who are waiting for latest govt jobs in Gujarat had applied for this vacancy.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:
All candidates those who applied for GPSSB Laboratory Technician post are necessary to start preparation. The competition is going to be very high. So, GPSSB Lab Technician syllabus, test pattern, and previous papers pdf will help you to prepare more flexible. Scroll down to see GPSSB Laboratory Technician syllabus and start your preparation. GPSSB Laboratory Technician Previous Papers pdf helps you to give your best in the written test.
GPSSB is well known as Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board. The candidates of Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Recruitment will be searching for the GPSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus pdf. Those applicants can download the GPSSB Lab Technician Syllabus, test Pattern along with the previous year question papers on this page.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated GPSSB Laboratory Technician Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
GPSSB Company Profile:
On the recommendations of Balwantray Mehta Committee, Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1961 was applied in the state since 1-4-1963. In order to make Panchayats more polite, Gujarat Panchayats, Act, 1961 was revoked by Government of India and Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993 was implemented with effect from 15-4-1994. Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has released an official notification for the Nayab Chitnis through Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2017. The total numbers of positions are 87 to be filled through this Recruitment.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Test Pattern:
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Laboratory Technician post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are Gujarati, English, GK, Technical Subjects. An exam would be conducted for 100 marks . Each topic in the Laboratory Technician Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
Gujarat PSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus – English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
GPSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Gujarat – General knowledge.
- Top Events.
- Important Rivers.
- Important Schemes for Development.
- Tourism Places.
- Pilgrimage Places.
Gujarat PSSB Laboratory Technician Syllabus – Biology:
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
GPSSB Syllabus for Lab Technician – Chemistry:
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
Gujarat PSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – Gujarati Literature:
- Jaina tradition
- Non-sectarian tradition (Laukik parampara)
- Bhakti tradition: Sagun and Nirgun (Jnanmargi)
- Sudharak yug
- Gandhi yug
- Pandit yug
- Adhunik yug
- Anu-Gandhi yug
- Literary Forms
- Narratives: Rasa, Akhyan, and Padayatra
- Lyrical: Pada
- Fiction: Novel and short story
- Literary Essay
- Lyrical Poetry
- History of theoretical Gujarati criticism
- Recent research in folk tradition
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.