Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 HPPSC Company profile:
- 1.3 HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Test Pattern:
- 1.4 Himachal Pradesh PSC Jr Office Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- 1.5 HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus – Accounts:
- 1.6 Himachal Pradesh PSC JOA Syllabus – English/ Hindi:
- 1.7 HPPSC Jr Office Assistant Syllabus – Information Technology:
- 1.8 HPPSC JOA Syllabus – Computer Science:
Candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs can make use of this excellent opportunity. We are updating HPSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus. HPSSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern and Previous Papers are also updated on this page. Aspirants can download the PDF for the HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017.
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017:
The HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus is provided for the applicants preparing for Exam. Seekers those who have applied for HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Junior Office Assistant Exam. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. The HPPSC Syllabus topics mentioned below.
As everyone knows that, there will be huge competition for the Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern and also Previous Papers. For HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam, we provided the complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. We have given the HPPSC JOA Previous Year Question Papers. So check the Complete and clear Syllabus and Previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect.
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
HPPSC Company profile:
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
You can also see: Himachal Pradesh PSC Post Graduate Teacher Previous Papers
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Test Pattern:
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Junior Office Assistant post will consist of questions from 3 sections, which are General Knowledge, Accounts, English/Hindi, Information Technology and Computer Science. An exam would be conducted for 100 marks time duration 90 minutes. Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective (MCQ)||C.S./ C.A./ IT/ ‘O’ or ‘A’ level||50 Marks||1 ½ hr|
|2.||Hindi and English||30 Marks (15 marks each)|
|3.||Himachal GK and current affairs||20 marks|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Jr Office Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus – Accounts:
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts & Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledgers and Sectional Balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Recipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification.
Himachal Pradesh PSC JOA Syllabus – English/ Hindi:
- Cloze test.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Reading Comprehension.
HPPSC Jr Office Assistant Syllabus – Information Technology:
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Data Communication and Networks
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Information and Network Security
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
HPPSC JOA Syllabus – Computer Science:
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.