Are you looking for IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018? if your answer is yes then see this article once. In this post, we had provided complete details about IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 as well as IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern in a detailed manner. Aspirants who prepare for Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) this article is very helpful for those candidates. So students who had applied for Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) those don’t waste your valuable time. Because the authorities of International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) plan to conduct Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) on 30th April 2018. So students can start your preparation now onwards and write the entrance exam very well.
IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 Details
|University Name||International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH)|
|Name of the Examination||Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE)|
|Exam Date||30th April 2018|
The officers of International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) ready to fill up the seats for all courses of the academic year 2018 to 2019. For that purpose, the authorities ready to organize the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) on 30th April 2018 in their University/ College. Applicants are you interested to complete their PG Courses in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) those can submit their PGEE Application Form before the last date and start your preparation for the Entrance Exam. Already applied aspirants can start your preparation for the IIITH PGEE by gathering the details about IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 and Test Pattern from this article. Contenders can check our web portal recruitmentsyllabus.com or the official web portal of the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) at regular intervals for knowing more details about this article.
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern
The IIITH Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) is an Offline Exam. There are two papers. Paper I is a General Aptitude and Paper II is a concerned subject.
- Paper I contains 45 questions for 45 marks.
- Basic Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Basic Questions on Computers, Mathematics are the subject for Paper I
- The time limit for Paper I is 90 minutes (1hr 30 minutes).
- Paper II having 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics, Computational Linguistics are the Main subjects.
- The time duration for Paper II is 90 minutes (1hr 30 minutes).
Overal IIITH PGEE Time Duration is 3hrs.
IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 – iiit.ac.in
Students can take the above IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern and prepare well for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) without any tensions. In the below section, we had clearly mentioned complete details about IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 in an understandable manner. For the convenience of aspirants, we had mentioned the subject wise Syllabus in a clear manner. Aspirants who want to know more details about this article those stay tuned to our web page or the official web portal of the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH).
IIITH PGEE Selection Process
Students who get minimum marks in Paper I those only write the Paper II Exam. After that who complete Paper II also with minimum cut off marks those move to the Interview. Finally, the officers of International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) deiced selected student’s list on the basis of students performance in Entrance Exam and Interview.
IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 PDF
Contenders can start your preparation for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) with the help of IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. In the above sections, we had clearly explained complete details about IIITH PGEE Test Pattern. Now, in this section, we had provided subject wise IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018. Candidates can capture material about Syllabus either in pdf format or in theory format. Based on the applicant’s comfort take the stuff about IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 from this page. At the time of download IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 pdf file, aspirants don’t pay the money and download without any interruptions. After download IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018, applicants need to do more hard work for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE). An immense number of students started their preparation for the IIITH PG Entrance Exam with the help of IIITH PGEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We suggest to remaining contenders can start your preparation for the IIITH PGEE exam without any delay.
IIITH PGEE Basic Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
IIITH PGEE Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- PuzzlesVerbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
IIITH PGEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Finite Dimensional Linear Vector Space: Linear Independence, Span, Basis, Orthonormal Set, Gram-Schmidt Orthogonalization Process, Inner Product, Dual Space, Eigen Space, Rank of a Matrix, Cayley-Hamiltonian Theorem, Similar Matrices, Linear Operator, Hermitian, Unitary and Normal Matrices, Spectral Decomposition.
- Group, Ring, and Field: Basic Concepts of Groups, Cyclic Group, Cosets, Elementary Concepts of Rings and Fields.
- Real Analysis: Concepts of sets of Real numbers, Sequence of Real Numbers, Continuous and Diï¬€erentiable Functions, Rolle’s Theorem, Mean Value Theorem and Taylor Series, Reimann Integration.
- Probability Theory: Conditional Probability, Bayes Theorem, Random variable, PDF and CDF, Moment Generating Function, Theoretical Distribution (Binomial, Poisson, Normal, Uniform and Hypergeometric).
- Complex Analysis: Analytic functions, Integration, Cauchy’s Integral Theorem, Cauchy’s Integral formula, Taylor and Laurent Series, Residue, Contour Integration.
- Ordinary Differential Equation: Equation of First order and First Degree, Second order Linear Equation with Constant coefficient
- Optimization: Linear Programming Problem.
IIITH PGEE Computer Science Syllabus
- Karnaugh’s Maps
- Computer Organisation
- Fundamental Programming Concepts
- Control Flow
- Number Systems
- Capability to write programs in C or C++ is expected
- Relational Databases (Functional dependencies, SQL)
- Basic Data Structures (arrays, lists, stacks, and queues)
- Basic algorithms (sorting and searching)
- Boolean Algebra
- Digital Building Blocks (AND/OR/NAND/XOR Gates)
- Computer Networks
IIITH PGEE Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus
Part A: Electronics
- Networks: Nodal and mesh analysis, Wye-Delta transformation, steady-state sinusoidal analysis, time and frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits, Laplace transformations, 2-port networks, Transfer functions.
- Electronic Devices: Theory and Characteristics of Diodes such as Junction and Zener etc, Transistors such as BJT, JFET, and MOSFET etc, Photodiodes.
- Analog Circuits: Small signal models and applications of diodes, BJT, MOSFETs, Biasing of transistors, Types of Amplifiers, Op-amp circuits, Filters, Oscillators, Function generators and wave-shaping circuits.
- Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, logic gates, Logic families, combinational, arithmetic, memory and sequential circuits, ADC, Microprocessors, and Microcontrollers.
- Control Systems: Components of control systems, Open and closed loop control systems, stability analysis, Routh-Hurwitz Criteria, Signal flow graphs, transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems including frequency response, Root loci, Bode and Nyquist plots, lead and lag compensation, PID control.
Part B: Signal Processing and Communications
- Signals and Systems: Classification of signals, LTI system analysis, System properties, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform, discrete time Fourier series, Laplace Transform, Z-transform, System transfer function, Fourier analysis of LTI systems, Sampling theorem.
- Probability theory and random processes: Random variables, probability distribution function, probability density function, conditional probability, Bayes theorem, central limit theorem, functions of random variables, random processes, stationary random processes, auto-correlation and cross-correlation functions, power spectrum.
- Communication Theory: Analog and Digital Modulation and demodulation, Superheterodyne Receivers, Quantization, Line Coding, Matched filters, Receiver structures in the presence of AWGN, Probability of error.
- Digital Signal Processing: Discrete Fourier transform, FFT, Z-transform, Z-domain analysis of LTI systems, Circular convolution, Design of digital IIR and FIR filters.
- Electromagnetics: Basics of Electromagnetics, Vector calculus, Maxwell’s equations, Wave equation, Transmission lines, matching networks, S-parameters, Basics of waveguides, optical fibers, and Antennas.
IIITH PGEE Structural Engineering Syllabus
- Mohr’s circle
- Simple bending theory
- Design of compression members
- Beam, slab, footing, staircases, basic concepts of prestressed concrete
- Riveted and welded joints
- Steel beam-column connections
- Bending moments and shear forces in beams
- Stress and strain relations
- Principal stresses
- Plate girders and design of base plate
- Flexural and shear stresses
- Analysis of trusses and frames
- Analysis of indeterminate structures by force/ displacement methods
- Matrix methods of structural analysis
- Working and limit state design concepts
IIITH PGEE Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics Syllabus
- Physics: Mechanics and General Properties of Matter, Electricity and Magnetism, Kinetic theory and Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Solid State Physics, Devices, and Electronics.
- Physical Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Theory of Gases, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical and Phase Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics.
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry, Aromaticity and Huckel’s rule, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Qualitative Organic Analysis.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, and Shapes of Compounds, Main Group Elements (s & p blocks), Transition Metals (d block), Analytical Chemistry.
- Biology: General Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology.
- Bioinformatics: Sequence Analysis, Sequence Alignments, Phylogeny, Gene Prediction, Structural Biology.
IIITH PGEE Computational Linguistics Syllabus
- Morphology: Words and how they are formed. What is morphology?, Basic building blocks in morphology – morphemes.
- Word formation: Function-based.
- Other word formation processes: affixation, suffixation, etc.
- Morphotactics: Constraints on affixation, Morpho-phonology, Computational morphology – FSA, paradigms, etc.
- Word: Classes and part of speech tagging.
- Lexicography, Syntax, Syntactic structure, Dependency structure, Grammar formalisms.
- Semantics, Lexical semantics, Sentential semantics.
The above stuff is enough for all the applicants who had prepared for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE). Applicants can hit the below link and download the IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 pdf file from this page and start your preparation for the Written Exam. Applicants want to know more information about this article stays tuned to our web page or the official web portal of the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH).
IIITH PGEE Syllabus 2018 PDF