Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 ISRO Accountant and Administrator PDF Download:
- 1.2 ISRO Company Profile:
- 1.3 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Test Pattern:
- 1.4 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus:
- 1.5 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – General English
- 1.6 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- 1.7 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
- 1.8 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Mathematics
- 1.9 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical
- 1.10 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Electronics
- 1.11 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Computer Science
- 1.12 ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Numerical Ability
- 1.13 Direct Link to Download ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus Pdf:
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the ISRO can get the Syllabus for ISRO Accountant and Administrator Posts. Candidates can Check the ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination. The Exam pattern of ISRO Accountant and Administrator Exam has clearly mentioned on our website.
Dear readers, the ISRO Accountant and Administrator and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants who have applied for the ISRO can download the ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus in a pdf file. There’s tough competition for every government position and the only way to get one is preparation. Right from basics to the in-depth syllabi is given below. Based on that you can plan your exam strategy accordingly. The candidate who follows an effective preparation plan along with the syllabus will face a definite success in the exam. The first step, however, is drawing up a schedule for which one requires the knowledge of exam syllabi. Practice well for the exam to impro your skills and time management. Scroll down to see your ISRO Accountant and Administrator syllabus and Good luck readers in your preparation.
Download the pdf of ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus and prepare well for the exam. For the exam, preparation syllabus plays an important role. Because if the candidates got the idea about the topics covered in the exam, then it is easy for them to qualify for this recruitment process. Do visit our site regularly for updated information on the exam pattern and Pervious papers. Candidate can also check the www.recruitmentsyllabus.com on our page.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator PDF Download:
Here we have updated ISRO Accountant and Administrator Previous Papers check in ISRO Accountant and Administrator Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
ISRO Company Profile:
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of Republic of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development” while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalized space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of The Republic of India. ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April 1975. In 1980, Rohini became the first satellite to be placed in orbit by an Indian-made launch vehicle, SLV-3. ISRO subsequently developed two other rockets: the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for launching satellites into polar orbits and the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) for placing satellites into geostationary orbits. These rockets have launched numerous communications satellites and earth observation satellites. Satellite navigation systems like GAGAN and IRNSS have been deployed. In January 2014, ISRO successfully used an indigenous cryogenic engine in a GSLV-D5 launch of the GSAT-14.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Test Pattern:
The Applicants who are going for the ISRO Accountant and Administrator exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the aspirants to get high marks in the examination.
|sections||subjects||No. of questions|
|A||Reasoning General Knowledge, Arithmetic||36|
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus:
The important topics are mentioned below for ISRO Accountant and Administrator posts. The examination is an objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Sources & Pronoun.
- Sources & conjunctive.
- Mood & voice.
- Degree (positive comparative & superlative).
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Interrogative sentence.
- Spelling mistake detection.
- Spotting the error.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
- Similarities and differences.
- Related concepts.
- Visualization of the space.
- Classification of the Figurative.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetic reasoning.
- The number of arithmetic series.
- NonVerbal series.
- Symbolic / no classification.
- Semantic similarity.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
- General Science.
- India’s history.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy and Culture.
- Indian agriculture.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and urbanization.
- World Geography.
- India’s Geological & Natural Resources.
- The current national, international main events.
- Uttar Pradesh with special knowledge.
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry and trade, Living & social traditions, etc.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Mathematics
- General interest.
- The ratio & proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Unitary policy.
- Time & Work.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Square & Square Roots.
- Age issues.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical
- IC Engines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machine Design.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Production Engineering.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Electronics
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Computer Hardware etc.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Computer Science
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Web Technologies.
- Operating System.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Networks.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus 2017 – Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Direct Link to Download ISRO Accountant and Administrator Syllabus Pdf:
We hope that the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the ISRO Accountant and Administrator examination. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success. Keep visiting our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get updated information about ISRO Accountant and Administrator examination.