- 1 Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission company profile:
- 1.3 Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Test Pattern:
- 1.4 Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- 1.5 KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- 1.6 KPSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus – Biology:
- 1.7 Karnataka PSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus – Physics:
- 1.8 KPSC Asst Librarian Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost. Karnataka PSC released the notification for Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian post.
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus 2017:
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus, as well as, the Test Pattern Details are available here for free download. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment. Moreover, Karnataka PSC is inviting the applications for the Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
We have updated the Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Syllabus along with the Test Pattern. Here aspirants can also download Syllabus, Test pattern along with previous year question papers. Candidates may utilize these opportunity.
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Karnataka PSC Asst Librarian Previous Papers Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Karnataka Public Service Commission company profile:
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. The government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940. KPSC (FM), a radio station (88.5 FM) licensed to Palm Springs, California, United States. Karnataka Public Service Commission, a staff selection commission for Government of Karnataka, India.
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Test Pattern:
Karnataka PSC Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are General Paper and Specific Paper. An exam would be conducted for 200 marks. Each topic in the Principal, Lecturer, Asst Librarian Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1.||Paper 1||General Paper||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||100||2 hrs|
Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus – Biology:
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching Non-Teaching Syllabus – Physics:
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Asst Librarian Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office also.
- History of Computers
- Number System.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.