Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Test Pattern 2017 download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Previous Year Question Papers. Candidates who are searching for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus, Test Pattern we updated on this page. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus, Test Pattern and also previous papers are available on this page.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus 2017:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus pdf is updated on this page. The Applicants of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan can download the PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus and Test Pattern here. Get the complete and clear Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Syllabus for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts on this page at free of cost. Scroll down to see Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus, Test pattern along with Previous Year Question Papers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Syllabus pdf is available here to download. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released a PGT, TGT & PRT Job post. To get a Job under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, candidates must have better Exam preparation Plan. The Applicants of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT need Proper Preparation for the Examination. And also you can check Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card on this page.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Previous papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
KVS Company Profile:
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that have been instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over a thousand schools in India and three abroad. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defense Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees. A uniform curriculum is followed by these schools all over India. By providing a common syllabus and system of education, the Kendriya Vidyalayas are intended to ensure that the children of government employees do not face education disadvantages while their parents are transferred from one location to another. The schools have been operational for over fifty years.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Test Pattern:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for PGT, TGT & PRT post will consist of questions from 6 sections, which are Hindi, English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology, Current Affairs, Concerned Subjects. An exam would be conducted for 100 marks time duration 3 Hours. Each topic in the PGT, TGT & PRT Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Hindi||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Reasoning:
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series also.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
KVS PGT TGT Syllabus – Hindi:
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Numerical Ability:
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss also.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams also.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions also.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area also.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership also.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Teaching Methodology:
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – English:
- Verb & Adverb also.
- Error Correction.
- Conclusion also.
- Synonyms also.
- Verb Agreement also.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection also.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases also.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages also.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.