- Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017
- Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Pdf Download
- Kerala PSC Company Profile
- Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Test Pattern
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the Kerala PSC can get the Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk Posts. Candidates can Check the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:
Great news for the candidates who are attending for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk exam. We have updated the syllabus and test pattern here. Candidates who are searching for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus can check here. Before going to exam candidates should know about the syllabus. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Scroll down to see Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk syllabus and start your preparation.
Candidates who are searching for the Govt. Jobs in Kerala State can use this brilliant opportunity. The organization has announced the syllabus. The Kerala PSC Board has Published a Lower Division Clerk post. The syllabus will help the applicants to score well in the exam The organization will recruit the competitor based on their marks.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Kerala PSC Company Profile:
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
You can also see: KPSC Group C Previous Papers
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Test Pattern:
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|3||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
|4||General Knowledge (Regional Language)||10|
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- Scientific Research etc.
- Geography of India
- Physical Features
- Economic and Social Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economy and Planning
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Renaissance of Kerala
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Important World, National and Regional Events
Check Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus – English
- Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles and Prepositions
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Singular and Plural
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Substitutes Problem concerning words
- Idioms and their meanings
Kerala PSC LDC/ VA Syllabus pdf – Numerical Aptitude
- Time & work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Numerical ability.
- Time and distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion etc.
Kerala PSC Village Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-verbal series etc.
Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
- Numbers -Test of Divisibility
- C.F& L.C.M – Simplification
- Ratio & Proportions
- Percentage and Interest
- Time& Work – Time & Distance
- Area, Volume (Mensuration)
- Calendar, Clocks, Train related questions
- Problems on Age
- Calculation & Logic -Coding & Decoding-
- Letter & Number Series
- Finding odd one
- Alphabetical Arrangement of Words- Date and Calendar
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.