Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Latest 25th April 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 25th April 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.2 World Laboratory Day
- 1.3 India’s GDP to grow at 7.5% in 2017-18: Jaitley
- 1.4 National Panchayati Raj Diwas Day Across India
- 1.5 Government Releases Coffee scented stamps in Bengaluru
- 1.6 Google to Soon Offer ‘Copyless Paste’ feature
- 1.7 ‘Newton’ wins best film honor at Hong Kong International Film Festival
- 1.8 India, South Korea sign MoU on Shipbuilding
- 1.9 101-Year-Old Indian Athlete Man Kaur Wins 100 Metres Sprint At World Masters Games
- 1.10 Railways to launch new double-decker overnight AC train on high demand routes in July
- 1.11 Now Apply For Passports In Hindi, Says Ministry Of External Affairs
- 1.12 Daily Current Affairs Updates | 25th April 2017
Latest 25th April 2017 Current Affairs
Latest 25th April 2017 Current Affairs: On this page, we are providing the Latest Current affairs happening around the world. The aspirant who is preparing for various competitive exams can follow our website and can get daily updates about current affairs. The Current Affairs contains information related to Education, Sports, Awareness, News, Science and Technology, Indian and International Affairs. Practice day to day daily GK current affairs quiz to score well in SSC, Bank and other exams. And contenders can also improve their knowledge. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more latest current affairs.
25th April 2017 Current Affairs
World Laboratory Day
Every year 24th April is celebrated as World Lab Animal Day for Animals In Laboratories. And that week will be considered as World Lab Animal week. A laboratory is a facility that provides controlled conditions in which Experiments, Scientific Research, and Measurement may be performed.
India’s GDP to grow at 7.5% in 2017-18: Jaitley
Arun Jaitley has participated G-20 finance ministers and central bank governors meeting in Washington. Finance minister projects India’s GDP growth at 7.5% this fiscal, up from 7.1% the previous year. Arun Jaitley went to the USA on the official tour to attend spring meetings of the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and other associated interactions.
National Panchayati Raj Diwas Day Across India
Every year we will celebrate National Panchayati Raj Diwas Day on April 24. The Prime Minister of India started the first National Panchayati Raj Day in 2010. Nanaji Deshmukh Rashtriya Gaurav Gram Sabha Puraskar, Nanaji Deshmukh Rashtriya Gaurav Gram Sabha Puraskar awards come under the category of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Government Releases Coffee scented stamps in Bengaluru
Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Nirmala Sitharaman and Minister of State for Communications Manoj Sinha has released Coffee scented postage stamps at the general post office in Bengaluru. Bhutan was the first country to introduce the concept of aromatic stamps in 1973. Thailand, New Zealand and Switzerland joined in later. The stamps, which are getting printed in the India Security Press, and the price is Rs.100.
Google to Soon Offer ‘Copyless Paste’ feature
Google is apparently working on a new feature called ‘Copyless Paste.’ Under the version 59, this will be enable the chrome’s flags subsection. It started the work on this feature in February. Probably ‘Copyless Paste’ feature be added in the next few months.
‘Newton’ wins best film honor at Hong Kong International Film Festival
Bollywood film “Newton” has won the best film honor at the Hong Kong International Film Festival. The lead actor of the film is Raj Kumar Rao. In a very short span of time, Rajkummar Rao showed his versatility in different roles that he has done so far in his career. It has its world premiere at the 67th Berlin Film Festival.
India, South Korea sign MoU on Shipbuilding
India and South Korea inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on Friday in India to cooperate in shipbuilding for military use. The India’s secretary of defense production Ashok Kumar Gupta and South Korean Minister of Defense Acquisition Program Administration Chang Myoung-jin has signed MoU agreement.
101-Year-Old Indian Athlete Man Kaur Wins 100 Metres Sprint At World Masters Games
A 101-Year-Old Indian Athlete Man Kaur Wins 100 Metres Sprint At World Masters Games in New Zealand’s Auckland. Ms. Kaur completed the race in one minute 14 seconds and was the only athlete to compete in her age category. This is the 17th gold medal in her athlete’s career.
Railways to launch new double-decker overnight AC train on high demand routes in July
A senior railway ministry officer has said that the Indian railways will launch a special double-decker, air-conditioned train service for overnight journeys on high-demand routes like New Delhi-Lucknow from July. Uday Express is equipped with comfortable reclining chairs. Its 120-seater AC coach will have large automatic food and beverage vending machines for passengers.
Now Apply For Passports In Hindi, Says Ministry Of External Affairs
The Minister of External Affairs Sushma swaraj has declared a provision enabling people to apply online for passports in Hindi. In recent times Pranab Mukherjee has accepted this recommendation. Committee of Parliament araised the same issue by submitting a ninth report in 2011 on Official language.
Daily Current Affairs Updates | 25th April 2017
- What does G stand for in GeM – Government.
- GST will boost Indian economy by up to 4.2 Percent.
- Yoga and Wellness – the theme of the Indian Pavilion during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017.
- Erin Moran who passed away recently was an American Famous Actor.
- Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017 will be held in Dubai.
- India has won elections in 2 UN bodies.
- 10th Monte- Carlo Rolex Masters title winner – Rafael Nadal.
- RBI Signs MoU with Bank of Guyana.
- Indian Economy is expected to grow at 7.5% n 2017-18.
- The India Post has recently released a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Rs 100.
- Nirjuli – first digital village of Arunachal Pradesh.