Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission company profile:
- 1.3 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Test Pattern:
- 1.4 MPPSC AE Syllabus for General Aptitude:
- 1.5 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Hindi Language:
- 1.6 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – English Language:
- 1.7 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering:
- 1.8 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Agriculture Engineering:
- 1.9 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering:
- 1.10 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering:
Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (MPPSC) will conduct a State Engineering Service Examination 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Agriculture) post. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017:
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 are provided on this page. Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (MPPSC) has released an Official Notification for the Recruitment. MPPSC will conduct a State Engineering Service Examination for Assistant Engineer Jobs. MPPSC AE Syllabus 2017, Test Pattern along with Previous year question papers are provided in the below section.
Aspirants are you searching for the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2017. Here we have updated the syllabus and test pattern for MPPSC. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recently released the notification for the Post of AE Civil, Agriculture, Mechanical, Electrical Posts. This is one of the Great Opportunity for the candidates who are Interested in Engineering Jobs. And also you can check MPPSC State Service Prelims Admit Card on this page.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated MPPSC Assistant Engineer previous papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission company profile:
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission. The Annual Reports of the former Madhya Bharat Commission for the years 1954-55 and 1955-56 were duly presented to the Rajpramukh by that Commission but they were not published and put up before the legislature as required under the Constitution.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Test Pattern:
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Assistant Engineer post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are General Aptitude Section – An (Indian GK, General Knowledge related to MP), Hindi – (Section – B), Section – C (English), Engineering(Civil, ME, Electrical, Agricultural). An exam would be conducted for 300 marks. Each topic in the Assistant Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Paper – I||General Aptitude Section – An (Indian GK, General Knowledge related to MP)
Hindi – (Section – B)
Section – C (English)
|Paper – II||Engineering(Civil, ME, Electrical, Agricultural)||100||300|
MPPSC AE Syllabus for General Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Hindi Language:
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – English Language:
- Active Passive.
- Direct and indirect speech.
- Transformation of the sentence.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering:
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Agriculture Engineering:
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells, and Pumps.
- Farm power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintenance of Tractor & Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems and Controls.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering:
- Circuit Theory.
- Electro Magnetic Field.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Control System.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
Part-II (Heavy Currents)
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives & Utilisation.
Part-III (Light Current):
- Analog communication.
- Digital communication.
- Satellite Communication, Radar, and T.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fiber Optic Systems.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering:
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.