Recruitment Notification Highlights
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Syllabus and Test Pattern are uploaded on our website for free download. Seekers who have applied for NALCO Jr Operative Trainee post can download the NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern here in a pdf file.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Syllabus 2017:
NALCO Jr. Operative Trainee Syllabus and Test Pattern available here. Aspirants who are applied for the NALCO Jr Operative Trainee examination can download the Latest Syllabus and Test Pattern. Applicants can check the complete and clear details of NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Exam Syllabus and Pattern. Download NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Syllabus and Test Pattern. By Downloading the Given pdf of Syllabus and Test Pattern candidates can get a clear idea about the Examination Process.
The National Aluminium Ltd Company has decided to select the candidates by conducting the written test. Interested applicants may download the NALCO Junior Operative Trainee Syllabus and test Pattern along with Previous year question papers.
Dear readers, the NALCO Jr Operative Trainee syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for Knowledge purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated NALCO Junior Operative Trainee, Mining Mate previous papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
National Aluminium Company Limited company profile:
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated 1981) has units in Odisha at places like Angul and Damanjodi. It was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981. It is Asia’s largest, and the sixth largest, integrated aluminum complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminum smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations. Commissioned during 1985-87, NALCO produced and exported alumina and aluminum. The main units of NALCO are at Damanjodi (Mines & Refinery complex) and Nalconagar, Angul (Smelter & Power Plant Complex). The Bauxite mines called “Panchpatmalli Mines” is situated atop a set of five mountains called Panchpatmalli. These mines are open cast mines. The refinery complex for producing bauxite is located in Damanjodi. The smelter unit of NALCO is located in Nalconagar, Angul. The company’s headquarters are located in Bhubaneswar, which is the capital of the Indian state of Odisha.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee – General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- General Knowledge
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Computers Basics etc.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee – Electronics Syllabus:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee – Mechanical Syllabus:
- Theory of Machine.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Production Design.
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation.
- Manufacturing Processes(Drilling, Milling, Boring)/ Manufacturing Technology.
- Manufacturing Processes/ Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer.
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
NALCO Jr Operative Trainee – Electrical Syllabus:
- Electrical Basics.
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Control System.
- Digital Electronics.
- Generation, Transmission & distribution of Electrical Power.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.