NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 and Computer Operator Exam Pattern play an important role at the time of preparation for the NPSC Computer Operator Exam. Without knowing Syllabus and Test Pattern, applicants don’t know how to prepare for the Written Exam. For that reason, we had mentioned this article with the complete latest updates about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 and Computer Operator Exam Pattern. By using this information, applicants make a preparation timetable to prepare well for the NPSC Computer Operator Exam. In the below section, we had clearly explained the complete details about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 as well as Computer Operator Test Pattern in a clear manner. Applicants stay tuned to our web page or the official web portal of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) to get more latest updates about this article rather than this information.
The job searchers who prepare for the NPSC Computer Operator Exam to Computer Operator vacancies those can check this article once. In this article, we had mentioned complete data about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 and Computer Operator Exam Pattern in a detailed manner. So contenders don’t neglect this article at the time of preparation for the Written Exam. We had also given NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 pdf link at the end of the article. Candidates can easily download Syllabus pdf file and prepare well for the Written Exam. So participants go to the article until the end and grasp entire information about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus and Computer Operator Exam Pattern from this page.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 Details
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Post Name(S)||Computer Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of the Examination||NPSC Computer Operator Exam|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon|
The officers of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) ready to hire hard working and dedicated job hunters to fill up the various Computer Operator Vacancies. For that purpose, the authorities plan to release a new notification in upcoming months. So aspirants keep in touch with our web page or the official web portal of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) to know the latest updates about the Recruitment Notification. Once the advertisement publishes then applicants can apply for the posts before the last date. Aspirants can start your preparation for the NPSC Computer Operator Exam by gathering the details about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 and Computer Operator Test Pattern from this article. Contenders have any doubts about Recruitment Notification can check our web portal recruitmentsyllabus.com or the official web portal of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF
Contenders can start your preparation for the Written Exam with the help of NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 and Computer Operator Exam Pattern. In the above sections, we had clearly explained complete details about NPSC Computer Operator Test Pattern. Now, in this section, we had provided subject wise NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus. Candidates can capture material about Syllabus either in pdf format or in theory format. Based on the applicant’s comfort take the stuff about NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 from this page. At the time of download NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 pdf file, aspirants don’t pay the money and download without any interruptions. After download NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018, applicants need to do more hard work for the Written Exam. An immense number of contenders started their preparation for the NPSC Computer Operator Written Exam with the help of NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We suggest to remaining contenders can start your preparation for the NPSC Computer Operator exam without any delay.
NPSC Computer Operator Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General English||200 Marks||3hrs|
|Computer Science||200 Marks||3hrs|
The NPSC Computer Operator Written Test contains Objective Type Questions. General English and Computer Science are the two Papers for the Written Exam. Each subject having 200 marks. Participants complete each paper within 3hrs time limit. Contenders can prepare well for the Written Test because the Written Exam is the first qualifying test to get a job in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 PDF: Click Here
NPSC Computer Operator Selection Process – npsc.co.in
The selection process having mainly two rounds of hire the applicants. The first round is Written Test and the second round is Personal Interview. Aspirants who will get minimum marks in Written Exam those can get a call for the next level of the selection process that is nothing but Personal Interview. The job seekers who complete these two rounds with secure marks those can get the job in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC). The final selected applicant’s list will be displayed by the authorities of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) on their official web portal.
NPSC Computer Operator General English Syllabus
- Essay writing
- Precise writing
- Construction of sentences
NPSC Computer Operator Computer Science Syllabus
- Introduction to Computers: Generations of Computers, Classification of Computers, Data representation and Number systems, a Basic organization of a Computer System.
- Input And Output Devices: Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Monitors/VDU-Cathode ray tube, Liquid Crystal display, Printers- Dot Matrix printer, Laser printer, Inkjet printer, Plotters.
- Storage Devices: Non-Volatile memory, Volatile Memory, Cache Memory, Primary storage and Secondary, Difference between SDRAM and DDR RAM, Magnetic storage device, Optical storage device
- Components of Motherboard: Memory controller hub, Input/Output controller hub, BIOS ROM, CMOS battery, Real-time clock, SMPS connector
- Computer Networks: Concept of computer network, Transmission Modes, Transmission Media, Network Topologies, Network Architectures, Network connectivity devices, OSI reference model of data communication, Standards and Protocols
- Internet Technology: Basics of Intranet and Internet, Services provided by the Internet, World Wide Web, Internet Connectivity
- Computer Languages: Analogy with natural languages, Characteristics of a good language, Classification of languages: Machine Language, Assembly Language High-Level Languages
- Computer Software: Relationship between hardware and software, Classification of Software, System software – Operating system, Compiler & Interpreter, Application software-MS Office, Adobe PageMaker, Photoshop, MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ACCESS etc).
- Computer Viruses: Introduction to viruses, Types of viruses, Protecting the PC from viruses, Recognizing an infection, Dealing with an infection
- Operating System: Definition, Function of OS, Evolution of operating systems, Process concept, Memory management, I/O Systems and mass Storage Structure, Disk Operating system, Windows Operating System
- UNIX-Operating System: History and development of UNIX OS, Essential UNIX Commands
- Database Management System: Basic concepts of Data and Information, Relational Databases, Relational Data Objects, The Entity/ Relationship Model, SQL Language, Database security
- System Analysis And Design: Introduction, System concept, Definition, Characteristics of a system, Elements of a system, Types of a system: Physical system, Abstract systems, Open system, Closed systems, Information system, System Development Life Cycle.
- Programming In ‘C’ Language: Introduction, History, and features of C, Algorithms, Flowcharts, Structural programming Concepts, Operations & Expression, Input & Output Statements, Control Statements, Control Loop Statements, Arrays & Strings, Functions.
- Object Oriented Programming: Introduction, Procedure-oriented programming versus Object-Oriented programming concept, Basic concepts of OOPs, Object oriented languages, Beginning with C++, Concept and structure of C++ programming, Structures & Union of C, Objects and Classes, Constructions and Destructors, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Pointers in C++, Internet Technology, I/O system basics, File handling, File system Basics, Opening and closing a file, Reading and writing a character from a file using fputs, fgets, rewind(), ferror, erasing file, Graphics in C++.
The above stuff is enough for all the applicants who had prepared for the Written Exam of Computer Operator posts. Applicants can hit the below link and download the NPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 pdf file from this page and start your preparation for the Written Exam. Applicants want to know more information about this article stays tuned to our web page or the official web portal of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).