- 1 RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 RSMSSB Company Profile:
- 1.3 RSMSSB Para Medical Staff Syllabus:
- 1.4 RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus:
- 1.5 RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer Syllabus:
- 1.6 RSMSSB Dental Technician Exam Syllabus:
- 1.7 RSMSSB Eye Assistant Syllabus:
- 1.8 Rajasthan Asst Radiographer Syllabus:
RSMSSB Paramedical Syllabus and Test Pattern is available on our website. Candidates who applied for RSMSSB exam will be in search of Paramedical Syllabus. RSMSSB Paramedical Syllabus and Test Pattern have Provided on this page.
RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs Syllabus 2017:
Seekers who applied for RSMSSB Paramedical Posts will be in search of Syllabus. For those applicants, we provided the Complete and clear Syllabus here. RSMSSB has issued a Paramedical Syllabus and Test Pattern. RSMSSB Job seekers will have a High Competition for written test. Scroll down to see RSMSSB Paramedical syllabus and start your preparation.
The RSMSSB Paramedical Syllabus is provided for the applicants preparing for Exam. Aspirants those who have applied for RSMSSB 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Paramedical Exam. The RSMSSB Paramedical Syllabus topics mentioned below. Here we have updated Previous Year Question Papers also.
RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
RSMSSB Company Profile:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOPA-II2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in
respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600- and less than Rs. 3600- The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by
conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to developing selection and
recruitment procedures that conform to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. In order to regulate the working of the Board, the State Government has issued the following Notification and Circular Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Rules, 2014 Circular Regarding Functions of Board, Date 10-11- 2014.
You can also see: RSMSSB Clerk Grade II, Steno, MTS Previous Papers
RSMSSB Para Medical Staff Syllabus:
- Slide & Tube method Major and Minor Cross Matching Rh.
- Rh Antibody Titre Direct & Indirect Coomb’s test Donor Screening for Safe Blood Identification.
- ABC Groping.
- Labeling & Maintaining the Records Anticoagulant preparation Component Separation.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Syllabus:
- Urine Examination (Routine & Micro.) Stool Examination for Ova &
Cyst Sputum for Acid Fast Bacilli Throat Swab for KLB Scrapings
for Hansen’s Bacilli CSF.
- Other Fluid Examination Semen Analysis.
RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer Syllabus:
- Haemoglobin, RBC.
- Total & Differential Count ESR.
- Absolute Values Reticulocyte Count Platelet Counting Bleeding Time & Clotting Time Blood Smear for Malaria & Filaria.
RSMSSB Dental Technician Exam Syllabus:
- Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Artificial Tooth-Their Selection.
- Principles of Cavity Preparation.
- Conservative Dentistry & Pedodontics.
- Acrylic Partial Denture.
- Immediate Partial Dentures.
- Oral Surgery.
- Bleaching of Teeth.
- Management of Haemorrhage in Oral Surgery.
- Periodontics & Orthodontics.
- Drugs in Periodontics.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Blood Dyscrasias and their Management.
- Radiological Interpretation etc.
RSMSSB Eye Assistant Syllabus:
- Fixation of tissues.
- Fixatives Tissue processing.
- Section Cutting Microtomes.
- Knives Mounting.
- Mountants Staining.
- Common Special Stains.
Rajasthan Asst Radiographer Syllabus:
- Must be conversant with the below radiographic photography.
- Equipment of radio diagnostic radiography.
- Knowledge of equipment for diagnostic radiography.
- Radiographic technique.
- Equipment for miniature radiography.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.