Candidates who applied for the Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Jobs here you can get the Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. SSC SSC CHSL Syllabus is here to download. We have provided here the SSC SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017. Exam pattern and syllabus are very important for aspirants those are going to attend the SSC SSC CHSL exam 2017.
Dear readers, the SSC CHSL syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company the website for the latest syllabus. And also you can check SSC CHSL Admit Card on this page.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017:
The SSC SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 will help the candidates know different topics to be covered for the exam. Here we update SSC SSC CHSL providing syllabus and exam pattern. Before starting your preparation, you must make a Useful & better procedure Plan for the Exam. Download SSC SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 as we have mentioned below. Candidates who are appearing for SSC SSC CHSL Exam can check the exam syllabus and exam pattern to start their preparation.
The candidates who are interested in government jobs in SSC CHSL this is a golden opportunity. The SSC will conduct an open examination for recruitment to posts of SSC CHSL in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, and SSF etc. Candidates who are going to appear in the Combined Defence Services Exam they are required to check SSC SSC CHSL Topic Wise Paper Pattern and complete SSC SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017 for better preparation.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
Applicants who have applied they will be selected for the SSC CHSL on the Following tests conducted by the Board.
- Tier 1 Exam (Online based Test).
- Tier 2 Exam (Descriptive Type Exam).
- Tier 3 Exam (Skill Test).
SSC CHSL PDF Download:
Here we have updated SSC CHSL Previous Papers check in SSC CHSL Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the department of personnel & training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on a Zonal basis for non-technical Group C post under the central government.
SSC CHSL Test Pattern:
Applicants will be selected as per following given sequence tests for SSC CHSL posts organized by SSC.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Written Exam
- The exam is Objective Type.
- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||75 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Written Exam
- The exam is Descriptive Type.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- Exam carries 100 marks.
- Exam duration will be 1 hour.
- The exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
|1.||Descriptive Type||Eassy Writing & Letter Writing||100|
SSC CHSL Tier-3 Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Duration|
|1.||Typing Test||2000 key depressions for a duration of 15 minutes||15 minutes|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
SSC CHSL GK Syllabus includes both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Maths Syllabus.
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
Direct Link to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf: