Staff Selection Commission had announced recruitment notification for Junior Engineer. Now this organization will conduct Junior Engineer examination for filling up Junior Engineer vacancy. Those candidates who are applying for Junior Engineer will be eligible for attending the examination. Here we have updated the Syllabus for SSC Junior Engineer post along with the Test Pattern. Appliers who are attending for this exam can download the Syllabus pdf.
Seekers who applied for SSC Junior Engineer Posts will be in search of Syllabus. For those applicants, we provided the Complete and clear Syllabus here. SSC has issued a Junior Engineer Syllabus and Test Pattern. SSC Job seekers will have a High Competition for written test. Scroll down to see SSC Junior Engineer syllabus and start your preparation. And also you can check SSC Junior Engineer Admit card on this page.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017:
Contenders who are attending to the SSC exam Here ends your searching, Save your time and get more knowledge in less time. Aspirants those who have applied for SSC 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Exam. The SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus topics mentioned below. Here we have updated Previous Year Question Papers also. Staff Selection Commission organizes JE exam of subjective and conventional type yearly for Junior Engineer posts. so applicants may need to prepare well for all the topics related to your stream before appearing in the Examination.
Dear readers, the SSC Junior Engineer syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
SSC Junior Engineer PDF Download:
Here we have updated SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers check in SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- Paper 1 is Conducted for 200 marks.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- It Contains 200 questions.
- Duration of SSC JE Exam is 2 hrs.
- There will be a negative marking for Paper 1 i.e., 0.25.
- Paper 2 is conducted for 300 marks.
- It is Descriptive Type.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hrs.
– I Objective type
General Intelligence & Reasoning
– II Conventional Type
–A General Engineering
(Civil & Structural)
Part – B (Electrical)
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Structural Engineering:
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing , and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
Direct Link to Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.