- 1 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Papers Pdf Download:
- 2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
- 3 TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Test Pattern:
- 4 TNPSC Group 1 Mains Test Pattern:
- 5 TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus – Paper 1:
- 6 TNPSC CCS I Mains Syllabus – Paper II:
- 7 TNPSC CCSE I Mains Exam Syllabus – Paper III:
- 8 TNPSC CCSE Prelims Syllabus – Quantitative:
- 9 TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning:
- 10 TNPSC CCS I Prelims Syllabus – General Studies:
Aspirants who are searching for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017 here is the right place to get the complete and clear details. The Seekers of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Exam has to start their preparation as soon as possible. Because there is a tough competition for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Exam. To participate in the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Exam, candidates need a proper preparation plan.
Here you can get the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Test Pattern to get an idea of the Examination. Applicants can also get the previous year question papers on this Page. Check the Complete Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus, Test Pattern & Previous Papers from the below Sections.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated TNPSC Group 1 Services CCS Exam Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India. In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Test Pattern:
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Prelims Services Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group 1 Prelims Services post will consist of questions from 1 sections, which are General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for 300 marks time duration 3Hrs. Each topic in the Group 1 Prelims Services Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||150||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Test Pattern:
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Mains Services Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group 1 Mains Services post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Written Test, Interview, and Record. An exam would be conducted for 1020 marks. Each topic in the Group 1 Mains Services Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Interview & Record||120|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus – Paper 1:
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- The advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- The era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
TNPSC CCS I Mains Syllabus – Paper II:
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture, and Heritage.
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CCSE I Mains Exam Syllabus – Paper III:
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- The impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CCSE Prelims Syllabus – Quantitative:
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning:
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
TNPSC CCS I Prelims Syllabus – General Studies:
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.