Recruitment Notification Highlights
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus is available here to download. Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2017 along with the Exam Pattern are uploaded here. Candidates who have applied for the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam and looking for the Syllabus & Test pattern here is the good place, from here candidates can easily download Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2017:
Candidates can check the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus given here. Candidates who are going to attend the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Examination 2017 are eagerly waiting for the syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers now you can check the details information on our page. Applicants who are searching for the complete and best syllabus of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector have come to the right website. we are providing complete details about Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who have applied for the exam can check the syllabus on this page.
Candidates can download the syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers for better preparation. Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus to clear the written examination. Candidates can download the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Previous Papers from this page. Job seekers can now start their preparation to qualify in the exam. You can check topic wise accurate information clearly and for complete details about Telangana State PSC Food Inspector you can analyze here.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Previous Papers PDF Download:
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Previous Papers is available here to download on our website TSPSC Health Department and Food Inspector Previous Papers Candidates who are preparing for Telangana State PSC Food Inspector exam previous papers can download here.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advises them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advises on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It was formed on June 2, 2014, as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam Pattern:
|Sl. No||Part A Written Exam (Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Duration Of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|2||Paper – II: Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||300|
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- Food processing, types of processing methods.
- Food Microbiology
- Product development
- Food Laws and Regulations
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Introduction to Nutrition, Health, and Public Health
- Nutrients, Proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals – functions,
- requirements, food sources, and deficiency.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Assessment of nutritional status – biochemical, anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys.
- Occupational health
- Hygiene and sanitation in food sector
- Programmes to eradicate malnutrition & improve the health status of people in India.
TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and technology updates.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi-diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
We are providing complete details about Telangana State PSC Food Inspector on our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com For more updates visit our website regularly for fast and accurate information. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success.