Recruitment Notification Highlights
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017: Aspirants who are willing to attend the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam must check the syllabus on this page. This article is going to provide you the useful information about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017. Applicants who had applied and searching for the syllabus and test pattern can get the latest subject wise syllabus along with the test pattern from the below sections of this page. For more details candidates can visit the official web page of the Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in. As we know that without having a proper syllabus you can’t prepare well for the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam. So to get subject wise syllabus read this article completely.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Telangana State Public Service Commission had issued the notification to select the applicants into 463 Assistant Executive Engineering (AEE) Posts. Contenders who satisfy the both education qualification and age limit can apply for these posts before the last date. The board will select the aspirants based on the Written Exam and Document Verification. Candidates who got selected will get the salary as per rules and terms of the TSPSC. For more details about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2017 Notification check our web page. To grab this chance you have to work hard and prepare well and perform well in the exam. On this page, you can also find the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers and Test Pattern along with the Syllabus. For more details follow our web page regularly.
Check Telangana Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – www.tspsc.gov.in
There are many contenders who are very intelligent but they did not clear the written exam due to the lack of proper syllabus. On this page, we have updated the latest TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer syllabus along with the test pattern to reduce the search burden on the applicants. Prepare according to the given syllabus so that candidates can easily crack the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Written Exam.
We suggest the participants after your preparation you should practice the previous years model papers. So that you get to know the difficulty level of the exam. For more information regarding the TSPSC 463 Assistant Executive Engineering Positions, you can read the official notification. From our web portal, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the details like Selection process, Examination fee, Steps to apply, educational qualifications, age limit, and more information in a detailed manner. So visit our page to complete your online application process without any delay.
Brief Details Regarding Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineering (AEE) Posts|
|Number of Posts||463 Vacancies|
|Last date to apply||11-07-2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates can check the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern on this page. The Commission will recruit the applicants based on the merit in the written test. Exam Pattern consists of the two parts they are Part A and Part B. Part A is an Objective Type Written Examination consisting of Paper 1 and Paper II. Paper I having General Studies and General Abilities topics and is conducting for the 150 marks consisting of the 150 questions. Paper II will have Civil /Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering (degree level) subjects with 150 questions for 300 marks. Part B is an Interview with 50 marks. Total marks of the exam are for 500 marks. So aspirants who got shortlisted for the written exam are eligible for the Part B Process i.e., Personal Interview.
|SI.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Number of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Part A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I – General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|2||Paper II – Civil /Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering (degree level)||150||150||300|
|3||Part B: Interview||50|
|4||Total||300 Questions||300 Minutes||500 Marks|
Selection Process for the Telangana State Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineering Exam 2017
To select, the talented aspirants from all the applications of the Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Written Exam. The Written Exam which is of Objective Type. The official is going to conduct the TSPSC AEE Written Exam on 6th August 2017. Participants have to qualify the selection rounds if they want to get placed in the TN Teacher Recruitment Board.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
Candidates can start your preparation by using below given syllabus. Applicants for the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies can check the topic wise syllabus on this page. By preparing the Syllabus in topic wise you can easily crack the exam. For subject wise syllabus check this article completely.
- General Studies
- General Abilities
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (degree level)
TSPSC AEE Syllabus – General Studies and General Abilities Paper-I
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Telangana Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – CIVIL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND THEORY OF STRUCTURES
- RCC AND STEEL STRUCTURES
- FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULICS
- HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
- TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING.
- SOIL MECHANICS AND FOUNDATION ENGINEERING
- ESTIMATION, COSTING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Syllabus – Civil/Mechanical in Tribal Welfare Engineering Department
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams:
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
The provided TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer syllabus is for guidance purpose only. Candidates who are searching for the syllabus hope they can get the useful information about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 on this page. We suggest the individuals prepare hard and perform well in the exam to get a job in the Telangana Public Service Commission. For more updates follow our page regularly. Stay connected with us and Bookmark our webpage (Ctrl+D) www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get notifications about all State Govt and Central Govt Jobs.