Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will conduct a Computer Based Test (Written Exam) for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Civil and Electrical Engineering. UPPCL Syllabus 2017 UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 UP TRANSCO JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical Civil Scheme of Test & Syllabus 2017 are available in pdf.
Dear readers, the UPPCL Junior Engineer syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus. And also you can check CWC Superintendent Admit Card on this page.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017:
The syllabus is the first step towards achieving the goal of working for a government post. Here we Updated the Syllabus for UPPCL Junior Engineer along with the test pattern. To Qualify in the written examination, it is suggested to check the syllabus before attending the exam. UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 is given here along with the exam pattern. Candidates who are applied those can download UPPCL Junior Engineer syllabus pdf here and start their preparation. Here we Can also update other details such as UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Date, Timings, Exam Centers, Scheme of Examination and Interview questions etc. by checking out the website www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Junior Engineer PDF Download:
Here we have updated UPPCL Assistant Engineer Previous Papers check in UPPCL Assistant Engineer Previous Papers should help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
UPPCL Company Profile:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. We shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward-looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customer’s interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing
an uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation, providing.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- The written examination will be multiple choice/objective type.
- The written examination duration is 3 hrs
- Jr Engineer UPPCL Exam Maximum Marks is 200.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry the negative mark of 0.25.
- Selection will be purely based on Computer Based Test.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engg
- Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials
- Electrical Machine-I
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements
- Power plant Engg
- Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Industrial Electronics and Control
- Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electrical Machine-II
- Control System & Process Application
- Principles of Digital Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- Strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
- Design of Reinforced concrete structures
- Steel & Machinery structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Building Materials and construction
- Water supply and sanitation for public building
- Water Resources Engineering
- Rain Fall & Run-off
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Lift Irrigation
- Flow Irrigation
- Canal Head Works
- Cross Drainage Works
- Water Logging and Drainage
- Flood Protection
- Irrigation Management
- Fluid Mechanics
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- General Polity.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning Ability
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Puzzle Test.
- Series Completion.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
Direct Link to Download UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
From the above information, Applicants may get full details about the UPPCL Junior Engineer syllabus and test pattern. Prepare well for your exam. For more details visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Thank you for visiting our website.