- West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus 2017
- West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Pdf Download
- West Bengal PSC Force Company Profile
- West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Test Pattern
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Posts. Candidates can Check the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus 2017:
Great news for the candidates who are attending for the Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector exam. We have updated the syllabus and test pattern here. Candidates who are searching for the Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus can check here. Before going to exam candidates should know about the syllabus. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Scroll down to see Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector syllabus and start your preparation.
West Bengal Public Service Commission is shortly known as WBPSC . Today we are going to discuss Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 with complete details. The WBPSC Audit Accounts Recruitment applied candidates have reached the proper place to download the West Bengal Audit Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern on our website.
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
West Bengal PSC Company Profile:
WBPSC expands as West Bengal Public Service Commission. The primary purpose of this commission is to recruit civil servants on the basis of merit and open competition. Functions of Commission are conducting examinations for appointments to public services and posts in West Bengal government. It should consult on methods of recruitment and recommend appointments to civil services.
WB Panchayat Accounts Exam Pattern:
|1.||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Composition.||1 and ½ hours||50|
|2.||English Composition||1 and ½ hours||50|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||1 and ½ hours||50|
|4.||Business Mathematics||3 hours||100|
|6.||Auditing||1 and ½ hours||50|
|7.||Information Technology & Computer Science||1 and ½ hours||50|
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit Officer For BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- A.P., G.P., Convergence, and divergence of G.P., Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Index Numbers
- Advance Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchanges
- Depreciation and sinking funds
- Self-balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of profit insurance
- Final Accounts
- General idea of auditing
- Internal control- internal audit-internal check
- Audit programme
- Valuation and verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate- concept of true and fair view materiality (concepts and
- Audit of various institutions
- Audit of local bodies
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and its constitutional role.
Download wb psc audit accounts officer syllabus:
- The common which means of the time period auditing
- Authorization audit, propriety audit and achievement audit – plan achievement as the audit.
- Auditing within the non-company sector.
- The construction, nature and particular options of Government audit.
- The workplace of the Auditor
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Performance of the Government audit system
- Government Audit and the Parliament, Audit of several types of Government organizations.
- Banker and the Customer
- Banker’s entries within the Pass Book
- Paying Banker and the Collecting Banker
- Sufficient causes for refusing cost
- Risks and duties of paying Bankers and their Statutory Protection
- Statutory Protection of Collecting Banker
- The Negotiable Instruments Acts
- Advances towards securities, Advances towards assure
- Guarantee and Indemnity
- The type of a Bank’s Guarantee
- The Banker and the Guarantor
- Advances towards collateral securities
- Hypothecation and mortgage
- Advances towards items and paperwork of title to items
- Bills of Loading
- Dock and Warehouse Warrants
- Letter of Hypothecation
- Advances towards land and were constructing.
Cost and Management Accountancy:
- Delegation – Objectives and Policies
- Participative administration practices
- Long-vary planning
- Training and improvement of human assets
- Appraisal of efficiency – Control and Coordination
- “Management by goals” and completely different approaches to administration.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.