Recruitment Notification Highlights
Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus is available here to download. Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus 2017 along with the Exam Pattern are uploaded here. Candidates who have applied for the Haryana SSC Para Medical Exam and looking for the Syllabus & Test pattern here is the good place, from here candidates can easily download Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who have applied for the Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 can get the Medical Posts syllabus. Applicants must check the Haryana SSC Medical Posts Syllabus before attending the exam. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. Candidates who are searching for the government job can apply for the Haryana SSC Medical Posts posts recruitment 2017. Whose dream is to get a job in Haryana SSC Medical Posts it is a golden opportunity.
Candidates who are preparing for the Haryana SSC Medical Posts can get the syllabus, Exam Pattern along with Previous Papers PDF. You can also check Haryana SSC Medical Posts Exam Pattern. Candidates who are going to appear in the Haryana SSC Medical Posts Exam they are required to check topic wise information and complete Haryana SSC Medical Posts Exam Syllabus 2017 for better preparation. And also you can check Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card on this page.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Previous Papers PDF Download:
Haryana SSC Para Medical Previous Papers is available here to download on our website HSSC Various Posts Previous Papers PDF Download Candidates who are preparing for Haryana SSC Para Medical exam previous papers can download here.
About Haryana Staff Service Commission:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus:
Haryana SSC Staff Nurse, MPHW, Radiographer Syllabus – B.Sc Hons Nursing
- Health Education & A.V. Aids
- Trends in Nursing & Professional adjustment
- Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing
- Principles of administration & supervision
- Elective-Introduction to Research and statistics
- Fundamentals of Nursing, First aid with applied Sciences and Pharmacology
- Introduction to community health
- Introduction to medical surgical nursing
- Med. Surg. Nursing: Orthopaedics, E.N.T, Skin & Communicable diseases, Eye, Gynae, General Med. Surg
- Applied pharmacology
- Psychiatric Nursing
- O.T. Technique
- Med. Surg. Nursing (specialty nursing) ICU
- Paediatric Nursing & Growth & Development
- Public Health Nursing
- Sociology & Social Medicine
HSSC Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist Syllabus – Post Basic Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) – I
- Nursing Foundations
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) – II
- Community Health Nursing – I
- Pathology and Genetics
- Introduction to computers
- Child Health Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statistics
- Management of Nursing Services and education.
HSSC Operation Theatre Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant Syllabus – Diploma General Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Computer Education
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Paediatric Nursing
- Biological Sciences: Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology
- Behavioural Sciences: Psychology, Sociology
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing- I: Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene, Health Education and Communication Skills
- Medical Surgical Nursing I: Medical Surgical Nursing I, Pharmacology
- Medical Surgical Nursing II (Specialties): Communicable Diseases, Orthopaedic Nursing, Ear, Nose and Throat, Oncology/ Skin, Ophthalmic Nursing
We are providing complete details about Haryana SSC Para Medical on our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com For more updates visit our website regularly for fast and accurate information. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success.