- 1 UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 UPSSSC Company Profile:
- 1.3 UPSSSC Lab Technician Test Pattern:
- 1.4 UPSSSC Pharmacist English Syllabus:
- 1.5 UPSSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant – Reasoning Ability Syllabus:
- 1.6 UPSSSC Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- 1.7 UPSSSC Syllabus – Physics:
- 1.8 UPSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – Mathematics:
- 1.9 UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus – Chemistry:
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Test Pattern & Syllabus PDF is available here to download. For the applicants, it is important to check syllabus, test pattern and previous papers for better preparation. So that candidate can score good marks in the exam. We have uploaded UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus and Test pattern on this site.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus 2017:
Seekers who are searching for the UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus here you can find the Complete Syllabus along with the test Pattern. The UPSSSC has released an Employment News for the Eligible candidates in the Uttar Pradesh state. Aspirants may utilize this opportunity. Scroll down to see UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician syllabus and start your preparation.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the UPSSSC can get the Syllabus for Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Posts. Candidates can Check the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern and also Previous Year Question papers on this page.
Dear readers, the UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for Knowledge purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus. And also you can check UPSSSC Lab Technician Admit Card on this page.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated UPSSSC Lab Technician Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
UPSSSC Company Profile:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chairperson, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chairperson. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chairperson.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Test Pattern:
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Lab Technician post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are General Knowledge, General Hindi, Mathematics, Questions related to Rural Areas. An exam would be conducted for 80 marks (each question carries 1 mark). Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Sl.No||Topics||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|4.||Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
UPSSSC Pharmacist English Syllabus:
- Fill in the blanks.
- Also, Grammar.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Also, Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Also, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Besides, Verbal Comprehension passage, etc.
UPSSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant – Reasoning Ability Syllabus:
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table as well as Line (North and South).
- Blood Relations.
- Also, Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Also, Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Besides, Making judgments.
UPSSSC Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
UPSSSC Syllabus – Physics:
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
UPSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – Mathematics:
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics
UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus – Chemistry:
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u
from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.